Monday, February 18, 2008

Remember these guys?

















Well, for those of you who have never had the fortunate experience of being a parent to a Nemo-obsessed child, this is Crush (top) and Squirt (bottom). As I was drifting into a peaceful sleep last night, this random memory popped into my head and had me laughing hysterically in the dark at 1:00 a.m.

November, 2004
Dan and I were at Disney World with the girls, then 3 1/2 and 17 mos. Maria was infatuated with Finding Nemo and watched it AT LEAST once a day. You can imagine her excitement when we found a souvenir stand that was devoted, entirely, to Finding Nemo. Maria ran up and grabbed a plush Crush and a plush Squirt. She handed Squirt to me and announced, "Here Mommy, Scrote is for Ava and Crotch is for me".

I think I have blogged this story before, but it's worth telling again!

Love it.

No comments: