Maybe no one noticed...but just incase you did...
I won't bore you with the story of my life over the past month. Here are some keys words from which you are free to draw your own conclusions:
- Research Proposal
- Group projects gone awry
- Stigmatization of sex offenders (an assignment, not an honest concern of mine, really)
- Level One Traumas and all of their drama(s) (Isn't that cute how it rhymes? I just now made that up)
- Children's Hospital - PICU (fortunately not mine, but sadly, many others')
- First Communions that felt more like a wedding - including an "up-do"
- Stolen GPS device
- Similar stolen GPS device posted on Craigslist about an hour later - yeah, people are SMART
- 15 hours of drumming
- Organizational Values and Diversity Assessment
- Instructors that are RIDICULOUS
- Instrustors that are FABULOUS to negate the instructors that are RIDICULOUS
- Excessive food/insufficient exercise
- My missed Buddy
- My Mike that surely misses me
- Plan/cancel/plan/cancel Vegas
All of these reflection has me thinking. What have I learned over the past month? I have no idea - I was too busy being busy. My new daily goal is to find something I've learned over the course of my waking hours. Today? Hmmm....okay, got it.
I am not above telling a little white lie to cover my ass.





No comments:
Post a Comment