I'm punch-drunk, out of my mind tonight. So far, the girls and I have had a contest to see if any of us could get Julian (our old, obese cat) to flinch as we ran toward him and then did a crazy dance around him.
The answer is "no". No, he could care less because he was very, very, very, very busy waiting for table scraps.
We had a half-birthday party for a friend of Ava's. We used 6 1/2 candles on half of a birthday cake, sang "Happy Birt- to you", and clapped when she made half of a wish.
While Mike sat at the computer with his phone lying in front of him, I called him...over and over and over and over and over...from the couch, three feet away. He did his best to ignore me. I was determined to out-will him. I won.
The girls and I laughed at the following video:
And laughed to myself as Mike tried to convince the girls not to use bodily functions and body parts when they were playing Mad Libs (duh, what fun is that??).
I think we all needed a break from heavy. I know that there are many living without the luxury of taking a break from despair. Today, however, we are blessed to have it and will not waste it.
Pardon me while the girls head over to watch this:
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment